Women 3/4 Arms and Hands Laser Hair Removal in NYC
This Laser Hair Removal Package comes in six sessions for 3/4 Arms and Hands. We are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan. 2 blocks away from Penn Station. We are well know for our excellent customer service, unbeatable results, and top of the line FDA equipment.
Stop worrying about shaving bumps, ingrown hair, constant sufferings from waxing, and thicker hair. Bared Monkey Laser Spa offers the fastest and the most comfortable laser hair removal, so you can feel confident with silky smooth skin. After six sessions of treatment, most people can except a dramatic reduction in hair growth and lasting results.
Do I need multiple sessions?
We have many hair follicles even in a small area and the hairs grow at a different rate. Therefore, it requires several sessions to ensure all the hair are treated regardless of what stage they are on during sessions. The number of sessions may vary from:
- Individual’s skin tone and color of hair.
- Area to be treated, hormonal areas such as Brazilian, face, men’s back, chest and neck may require more sessions.
- Medical history. People with history of PCOS, Hirsutism, Endocrine disorders etc. may require more sessions.
How do I prepare for my Laser Hair Removal?
- Avoid sun exposure/tanning beds/creams/spray or skin irritants (anti-acne or skin lightening product) 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid waxing/plucking/using depilatory (hair removal cream) 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid Anti-biotic or any other medication that will cause your skin photosensitive 4 weeks prior.
- The area to be treated must be CLEAN SHAVED the day before your treatment.
- Remove any lotions, body oil, perfume, make-up, deodorants and jewelry on the treatment area prior.
- Wear loose fitting clothing after treatment to avoid skin irritation.
What do I expect from the treatment?
During your treatment you can expect slight stinging and warmth, similar to a rubber-band snap on your skin. The patented Cryogen spray will significantly decrease the discomfort.
Immediately after treatment, there could be erythema (redness) or edema (swelling) on the treatment site. It usually calms down within 48 hours.
Allow a minimum of 7 to 14 days post treatment for hair to “fall out” or shed from the skin. But keep in mind, not all hairs may fall out; only those in anagen (growth) phases of the cycle will fall out. The remaining hairs will be treated in your next session. You will notice a more significant reduction in hair growth after 4 to 8 sessions. Your skin will become lighter, softer and smoother over time.
What’s the post-treatment care?
- Apply Ice-Packs if the treated area is extremely warm and it’s not cooling down within 15 minutes
- Apply Aloe-Vera or Hydrocotisone 1.5% post treatment 3 times daily to smooth irritations.
- Apply sunscreen daily on the treatment area
- For the first 10 days after treatment, your body will push out the dead hairs from follicles. During the shedding cycle, hair may look like it’s growing, but it is actually shedding out. We recommend clients use body scrub to exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week starting from the 2nd week to help the dead hair fall out quicker and easier and apply moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated.
NOT TO DO
- No exercising for a minimum of 12 hours
- No hot saunas, hot tubs, or hot showers for a minimum of 12 hours
- No skin irritants for 7 days after treatment
- No waxing/ plucking/ epilating in between treatments
- Minimize shaving in between treatments, try to ONLY shave the day before the next appointment
How long does the result last?
Although laser hair removal effectively delays hair growth for long periods, it usually doesn’t result in permanent hair removal.
After four to eight treatments, you can expect a marked reduction in hair. Any regrowth can be managed with touch-up treatments every six to twelve months.